Current Job offers:
An experienced, trade certified mechanical technician required to work in a small workshop.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Mechanical Technician include but are not limited to:
- Perform diagnostics, repairs and service of vehicles and equipment both in a workshop and field environment.
- Ensure company vehicles, plant and equipment are at all times safe, roadworthy, presentable and compliant.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain records of scheduled servicing.
- General workshop duties which will include stocktaking and cleaning.
- Strip, dismantle, clean, identify, store, and catalogue parts as required.
The applicant is required to have at least three year hands on experience working within the Mechanical Technical field. Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with peers and reading skills is essential.
If you seek a full time permanent position, Monday – Saturday in Carole Park area, please forward your resume.
Should your experience and licensing meet our requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.
Please note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.